- Support Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Help Metabolize Carbohydrates and Fats
Extra support when you need it!
On days that you find it too difficult to follow a healthy dietary protocol – or on designated cheat days – you can at least stop some of the excess carbohydrate (starch) and fat calories from adding to your expanding fat cell accounts by supplementing with scientifically proven starch and fat metabolizing nutrients.
Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean) provides support for healthy glucose metabolism following a carbohydrate rich meal and reduces the enzymatic digestion of dietary starches.
Chromium provides support for a healthy glucose metabolism. Chromium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats.
Green tea extract is a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Phaseolamin 2250™ (Phase 2™) White Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolus vulgaris) (bean) (500.0 AAIU**) / ... 166.67 mg
- Chromium (enriched yeast) / Chrome (levure enrichie) ... 1 mcg
- BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (95% piperine ... 0.67 mg
- Gymnema sylvestris Extract (25% Gymnemic Acids) (leaf) ... 83.3 mg
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (80% total catechins, 45% ECGC*, <1% caffeine ... 91.67 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), rice starch, magnesium stearate.
This product does not contain any: dairy, artificial colours, sugars or additives
Suggested Usage (adults 19 years and older): 1 capsule 3 times per day, with carbohydrate rich meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks
Caution is advised: If on prescription medications unless under the supervision of a health care practitioner.